Skip to content
- Our Landlords are required to complete a Subletting Information Form each year. This form includes details of the property address, the landlord’s details and tenant’s contact details.
- Landlords of each sub-let property MUST have an up to date Gas Safety Certificate and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and should supply copies to Estmanco.
- Each property should have an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST) if the property is being sublet as a main residence for persons other than family and friends, for not more than a year and only in a fully furnished state. At the end of an AST it is fine for tenants to stay on a monthly basis (‘holding-over’), however we do like to be notified of this.
- Landlords MUST complete ‘Right to Rent’ checks on prospective tenants and MUST not sublet without getting the prior written consent of Estmanco.
- Our Landlords are to abide by the lease which is contained in the ‘Lessees Covenants’ – Please refer to the Estmanco (Union Road) Ltd – A Guide to your lease: Do’s and Don’ts for more details (LEASE Do’s and Don’ts – Oct04 – revised Mar09).
- Follow this link to find out how to keep your home free from damp and mould: http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2005/05/10103020/30217